Social Structure Analysis of the City of Giengen
Client: Landratsamt Heidenheim (RDO) (2002) | Area: Social Work & Social Risks
Subject of the study |
Assessment and analysis of:
- Socio-demographic data
- Data on offers of child and youth welfare services
- Developments from the police criminal statistics and
- Information on drug issues in two school districts in the city Giengen.
Target of the contracting institution |
Reliable data base for the assessment of the current situation of children and youth in the city of Giengen for the purpose of a future assessment of demand, methods of further data collection and analysis:
- Semi-standardised quantitative and non-standardised methods of data collection
- Statistical analysis with SPSS
- Qualitative content analysis of documents, interviews and observation protocolls
The results have been summarized into a report.
Responsible | Dipl.-Soz. Sylvia Lustig (project management) und Dipl.-Soz. Tanja Schmidt