Social Structure Analysis of the City of Giengen
Client: Landratsamt Heidenheim (RDO) (2002) | Area: Social Work & Social Risks
Main Interest |
Reliable data base for the assessment of the current situation of children and youth in the city of Giengen for the purpose of a future assessment of demand, methods of further data collection and analysis.
Assessment and analysis of:
- Socio-demographic data
- Data on offers of child and youth welfare services
- Developments from the police criminal statistics
- Information on drug issues
In two school districts in the city Giengen.
- Semi-standardized quantitative and non-standardized methods of data collection
- Statistical analysis with SPSS
- Qualitative content analysis of documents, interviews and observation protocols
Responsible | Dipl.-Soz. Sylvia Lustig (project management), Dipl.-Soz. Tanja Schmidt