Civot – Content of Initial and Vocational Training in Public Health in European Member States: Germany (part of the Leonardo da Vinci project) 2002
Client: National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece (2002) | Area: Health Research
Main Interest |
- Establishment of contact points at all universities with educational offers related to public health
- Forwarding of an electronic questionnaire including a guideline for data collection at each cooperating contact point
- Plausibility check of questionnaire responses
- Evaluation and annotating of questionnaires
- Creation of a report describing the situation of public health education in Germany
Internationally adapted electronic questionnaire.
Results of the international study can be obtained upon request. Please contact:
Prof. M. Dermitzakis of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Responsible | Dipl.-Soz. Astrid Manstetten, Dr. Marion Müller, Dipl.-Soz. Judit Laczko in cooperation with PD Dr. Manfred Wildner (Bavarian Research and Public Health Action network)